Date: Wednesday 26 June 2019, -, Location : Berlin (DE), Contact : UIP Staff
UIP General Assembly
The General Assembly is the meeting of all UIP members. All have one equal voting right. The General Assembly have in particular exclusive powers with respect to the following matters:
- Approval of the fundamental principles of the UIP's policy
- Voting on the discharge of members of the Executive Board and of the auditor/s.
- Approval of the accounts for the previous financial year, including the related auditors' report and the budget for the coming year.
- Establishment of the contributions to be paid by the members
- Ruling on alterations to the articles of association, dissolution and liquidation, the admission or exclusion of a member,
- Approval of the internal rules and regulations and any subsequent alterations by a qualified majority in the same way as for alterations to the articles of association.
The General Assembly on 26 June 2019 will be followed by a political symposium on rail freight related issues the same day. The event will conclude with a technical information event on 27 June 2019 .
More details to be published soon